Karnataka Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.,
No.16/I, Miller’s Tank Bed Area, Vasanthanagara,
Date: 8th Sept 2008.
Karnataka Government invites expression of interest for Supply, installation and maintenance of Biometric and RFID/Smart card supported Hand held billing system Terminal for Fair Price Shops and Kerosene Dealers.
The hand held fixed terminal must consist of the following components:
- A portable/fixed terminal to handle transactions in the field (includes an RFID/ Smart card) with local language support for Voice Guidance.
- Biometric (Fingerprint) Authentication /Photographic identification /other method of unique identification.
- Backend software for authentication.
- Transaction handling in online and offline mode.
- Connectively to the Servers for data synchronization
- Software for reporting and decision, supportive systems with sufficient security features.
- The solution provider should preferably have proven and filed-tested technology already in operation for at least one organization in the last one year in a similar environment/situation.
- The solution provider must have a total of minimum 5 crores of turn over in the last 3 financial years and should show demonstrable ability to implement a project of this magnitude.
- The solution provider should preferably have experience in implementation and customization of end-to-end payment solutions and experience in Biometric / Photograph based POS technology.
- The solution provider should have strong organizational strength to undertake and execute large projects including hardware, software, networking, disaster recovery, system integration, implementation etc.
- Solution provider preferably should have ISO certification for quality process in relevant areas.
- The solution provider should enclose the list of their support centres across Karnataka.
- The required equipments should be readily. Some of the items like thermal printer, Smart cards, hand held terminals should be easily available in case of roll out in other places.
- Since the pilot project is self-funded Departmental programme, the solution provider is required to explain the brief summary of architecture and business process involved to explore the scope of integration.
- The solution provider should be in a position to show a demonstration of their solution upon calling.
- The selected solution provider has to carry out a pilot and has demonstrate the capabilities of the solution End-to-End covering at least one FPD, one wholesale point and one Taluk / Range office.
- The hand held display should be in Kannada Language, hand held terminal should store all the transaction in external storage for data back-up in case terminal is down for any reason
- Final Tender will be called after field pilot project and finalization of the specifications.
For further details, please contact Commissioner, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, No.8, Cunningham Road, Bangalore-52 Ph. No. 22262187
Interested persons/companies may submit their proposals with the specification of the hardware and software of the hand held terminal to the Commissioner, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Cunningham Road, Bangalore on any working days.
Last date for receiving E.O.I is 18/09/2008.
STATEMENT SHOWING APPLICATIONS OF SUPPLY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE OF IFRD SMART CARD TO FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT, BANGALORE.
1. M/S COROMANDEL
INFOTECH INDIA LTD.
Westminster, 4th floor,
No.70, Radhakrishna Salai,
Chennai - 600004
2. M/S BRIO MICRO SEC TECHNOLOGIES
# 74, 12th Cross,
1st K - Block,
Dr, Rajkumar Road,
Bangalore – 10
3. M/S KEONICS
29/1 Racecourse Road,
4. ZOOM DEVELOPERS (P) LTD.
7th Floor chetak centre
12/2 RNT Marg,
Indore - 452001
5. BARTRONICS INDIA LTD.
4th floor, Lorne Sarovor
Hyderbad - 50004.
6. INFRONICS SYSTEMS LTD.
# 101 & 102, Ist Floor,
pbt No. 2 & 3 Phase II,
2nd Floor, Ektha Towers,
White field, Kondapura,
Hyderbad – 500084
7. R. SRINIVASAN
FINANCIAL INFORMATION NETWORK & OPERATION LTD.
2nd floor HAL Industrial & Operations Ltd.,
Bangalore - 560037
8. M/S SMART CHIP LTD.
Top floor, 3rd building,
Maa Anandmai Marg,
New Delhi - 110019
9. M/S TERA SOFTWARE LTD.
Hydrabad – 500073
10. M/S GLODYNE GTECHNOSERVE LIMITED
No.207-208, Raheja Chamber,
Bangalore - 01
11. M/S SYSFORE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
# 422, 80 feet road,
Bangalore - 560095.
12. M/S BHARAT ELECTRONIC LTD.
System Business Unit,
Trade Centre, No.116/2
Bangalore - 560001.
13. M/S WINFORWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
No.1/B, Ist Main, 3rd Stage,
2nd Block, Basaveshwaranagar,
Bangalore - 560079
14. M/S QUANTM AEON
No. 69, 2nd Main,
Bangalore - 560048
15. M/S HCL INFO SYSTEMS LTD.
3rd Floor,144, MG Road,
Bangalore - 01
16. M/S CMC LTD.
No.11/2, Palace Road,
Bangalore - 560052
17. M/S WIPRO INFOTECH
No.30, Divyasree Mission Road,
Ist main, S.R.Nagar,
Bangalore - 560027
18. M/S CMS COMPUTERS LTD.
No.9/2, 1st Floor,
Bangalore - 560025
19. M/S CANARYS AUTOMATIONS PVT LTD.
No.135, 7th Main,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore - 011
20. M/S SPANCO TELESYSTEMS AND SOLUTIONS LTD.
Vishwaroop Infotech Parck
Sector 30A Vashi
Navi Mumbai – 400706
21. M/S ENZEN TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD.
No. 90, Hosur Road,
Banglaore - 68
22. M.S ADVANCED MICRONIC DEVICES
A-306, 2nd floor, Balock-1,
KSSIDC bld, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 100
23. M/S ITI LTD.
Regional office F-29,
Dooravani Nagar puff
Bangalore - 16.
24. M/S INTEGRA MICRO SYSTEMS (P) LTD.
G5, Swiss Complex,
Bangalore - 560001
25. M/S A LITTLE WORLD PVT LTD.
# L, 152 2nd floor,
7th Main, LIC colony,
HAL, 3rd stage
Bangalore - 560075
26. M/S M.TECH INNOVATIONS LTD.
12 premanand Society
Pune – 411043
We are thankful to you that you expressed your interest in smart card regard.
To provide more information and to have a general discussion, we are conducting a meeting with all the applicants of E.O.I. on 24-09-2008, Wednesday at 11:00 Am at Commissioner’s Office (Court Hall), 5th floor Marketing Federation Building, Cunningham road, Bangalore - 560052.
This is for your kind Information.
Food, Civil Supplies and
Consumer Affairs Department.